प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना Prime Minister Awas Yojana (PMAY)
माननीय प्रधानमंत्री ने राष्ट्र की स्वतंत्रता के 75 वर्ष पूर्ण हो जाने पर वर्ष 2022 तक सभी के लिए आवास की परिकल्पना की है। इस उद्येश्य की प्राप्ति के लिए केन्द्र सरकार ने एंक व्यापक मिशन "2022 तक सबके लिए आवास" शुरू किया है। 25 जून 2015 को प्रधानमंत्री श्री नरेन्द्र मोदी ने इस बहुप्रतीक्षित योजना को प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना के नाम से प्रारम्भ किया है।
Hon’ble Prime Minister envisioned housing for All by 2022 when the Nation completes 75 years of its Independence. In order to achieve this objective, Central Government has launched a comprehensive mission “Housing for All by 2022”. This much awaited scheme has been launched by the Prime Minister of India, Sh. Narendra Modi on 25th June, 2015 as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Welfare Schemes for SC and OBC : Unstarred Question in Loksabha
Welfare Schemes for SC and OBC
The details of welfare schemes launched by the Government for SC and OBC during the last three years;
The funds allocated/released to various States for implementation of the welfare schemes during the above period, scheme and State-wise;
Whether reports of misuse or diversion of funds by the State Governments have been received during the said period;
If so, the details thereof and the action taken thereon;
Whether the Government has any mechanism for monitoring the implementation of these schemes; and (f) if so, the details thereof?
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF SOCIAL JUSTICE AND EMPOWERMENT
UNSTARRED QUESTION NO: 404 ANSWERED ON: 26.04.2016
Welfare Schemes for SC and OBC
KAPIL MORESHWAR PATIL
Will the Minister of SOCIAL JUSTICE AND EMPOWERMENT be pleased to state:-
(a) the details of welfare schemes launched by the Government for SC and OBC during the last three years;
(b) the funds allocated/released to various States for implementation of the welfare schemes during the above period, scheme and State-wise;
(c) whether reports of misuse or diversion of funds by the State Governments have been received during the said period;
(d) if so, the details thereof and the action taken thereon;
(e) whether the Government has any mechanism for monitoring the implementation of these schemes; and (f) if so, the details thereof?
MINISTER OF STATE FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE AND EMPOWERMENT
(SHRI VIJAY SAMPLA)
(a): The following welfare schemes were launched during the last three year for welfare of SC and OBC by Government:
1. Venture Capital Fund for Scheduled Caste Entrepreneurs with investment of Rs. 200 Crores to promote entrepreneurship among Scheduled Cates was launched in January 2015.
2. Credit Enhancement Guarantee Scheme for Scheduled Castes for development of entrepreneurship among Scheduled Castes was launched in May 2015.
3. National Fellowship (NF) for OBC Students, commenced in 2014-15 at providing financial assistance to the OBC students in obtaining quality higher education leading to degrees such as M.Phil and Ph.D in universities, research institutions and scientific institutions.
4. Dr. Ambedkar Scheme of Interest Subsidy on Educational Loans for Overseas Studies for the Students to OBCs, commenced in 2014-15 to award interest subsidy to meritorious OBC students so as to provide them better opportunities for higher education abroad and enhance their employability.
(b): For the schemes mentioned above, fund allocation is not made to the States. However, funds are released to agencies implementing these Schemes, Banks and Financial Institutions.
(c): No Sir.
(d): Not applicable.
(e) & (f): Yes. The following steps are taken in order to ensure monitoring of the implementation of schemes:
1. Monitoring of receipt of Utilization Certificates (UC’s) from implementing agencies where applicable.
2. Periodic reports for ascertaining physical and financial performance of the Scheme.
3. Evaluation studies for credit based schemes and skill development programmes.
Source : Loksabha