- Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHAs) are playing key role in creating awareness among the pregnant women on Janani Suraksha Yojana
- Programmes on JSY through Radio Programme spots, video spots along with other health issues.
- Publicity to JSY has been provided at the Health Pavilion in India International Trade Fair 2015 where thousands of visitors visited the pavilion.
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has signed an innovative MoU with Department of Field Publicity for awareness creation in 184 High Priority Districts (HPDs). This included Rajasthan for publicity of JSY.
- Awareness about JSY has been created through social media platform of Twitter on salient features of the scheme.
- Also, States/UTs have been allowed to utilize upto 5% of JSY budget for creating awareness about the Janani Suraksha Yojana.
प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना Prime Minister Awas Yojana (PMAY)
माननीय प्रधानमंत्री ने राष्ट्र की स्वतंत्रता के 75 वर्ष पूर्ण हो जाने पर वर्ष 2022 तक सभी के लिए आवास की परिकल्पना की है। इस उद्येश्य की प्राप्ति के लिए केन्द्र सरकार ने एंक व्यापक मिशन "2022 तक सबके लिए आवास" शुरू किया है। 25 जून 2015 को प्रधानमंत्री श्री नरेन्द्र मोदी ने इस बहुप्रतीक्षित योजना को प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना के नाम से प्रारम्भ किया है।
Hon’ble Prime Minister envisioned housing for All by 2022 when the Nation completes 75 years of its Independence. In order to achieve this objective, Central Government has launched a comprehensive mission “Housing for All by 2022”. This much awaited scheme has been launched by the Prime Minister of India, Sh. Narendra Modi on 25th June, 2015 as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Janani Suraksha Yojana : Unstarred Question in Loksabha
Janani Suraksha Yojana
Whether the Government has launched awareness programmes for successful implementation of Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY);
If so, the details thereof;
The number of such awareness programmes launched by Government during the last three years, State/UT-wise including Rajasthan; and
The extent by which the awareness programmes have contributed to the successful implementation of JSY?
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
UNSTARRED QUESTION NO: 2285 ANSWERED ON: 06.05.2016
Janani Suraksha Yojana
SUKHBIR SINGH JAUNPURIA
Will the Minister of HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE be pleased to state:-
(a) whether the Government has launched awareness programmes for successful implementation of Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY);
(b) if so, the details thereof;
(c) the number of such awareness programmes launched by Government during the last three years, State/UT-wise including Rajasthan; and
(d) the extent by which the awareness programmes have contributed to the successful implementation of JSY?
THE MINISTER OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
(SHRI JAGAT PRAKASH NADDA)
(a) to (c): The Government has done publicity of Janani Suraksha Yojana through various means such as
(d): The Government has not conducted any study to determine the extent to which the awareness programmes have contributed to the successful implementation of JSY. However, the rise in institutional delivery over the years i.e. from 47% in 2007-08 (District Level Household Survey-III) to 74.4% in 2013 (Sample Registration System) indicates that public awareness on JSY through ASHAs and various other measures adopted by the Government has contributed significantly in successful implementation of the JSY scheme.
Source : Loksabha