Enter your email address:


Subscribe for Latest Schemes of Government via e-mail Daily
Free ! Free ! Free!

Delivered by FeedBurner

माननीय प्रधानमंत्री ने राष्ट्र की स्वतंत्रता के 75 वर्ष पूर्ण हो जाने पर वर्ष 2022 तक सभी के लिए आवास की परिकल्पना की है। इस उद्येश्य की प्राप्ति के लिए केन्द्र सरकार ने एंक व्यापक मिशन "2022 तक सबके लिए आवास" शुरू किया है। 25 जून 2015 को प्रधानमंत्री श्री नरेन्द्र मोदी ने इस बहुप्रतीक्षित योजना को प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना के नाम से प्रारम्भ किया है।
Hon’ble Prime Minister envisioned housing for All by 2022 when the Nation completes 75 years of its Independence. In order to achieve this objective, Central Government has launched a comprehensive mission “Housing for All by 2022”. This much awaited scheme has been launched by the Prime Minister of India, Sh. Narendra Modi on 25th June, 2015 as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.

2018-07-26

Swajal Project: Unstarred Question in Loksabha

Swajal Project

(a) whether the Government is going to launch six pilot projects for clean drinking water supply to villages under Swajal project in some States and if so, the details thereof;
(b) the funding pattern of this project and participation of locals;
(c) the number of districts in different States likely to be covered in the first phase of the project;
(d) whether there is any proposal to cover all the districts of the country which are facing acute drinking water shortage and if so, the future plan chalked out by the Government in this regard;
(e) whether the Union Government will bear 90% of the total cost and the Panchayat concerned will bear the remaining 10% and if so, the details thereof; and
(f) whether it is also true that it will be extended to all 115 backward districts identified by NITI Aayog and if so, the details thereof?

GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF DRINKING WATER AND SANITATION

LOK SABHA

UNSTARRED QUESTION NO: 1581                                       ANSWERED ON: 26.07.2018

Swajal Project

K. MARAGATHAM
ASADUDDIN OWAISI

Will the Minister of DRINKING WATER AND SANITATION be pleased to state:-

(a) whether the Government is going to launch six pilot projects for clean drinking water supply to villages under Swajal project in some States and if so, the details thereof;
(b) the funding pattern of this project and participation of locals;
(c) the number of districts in different States likely to be covered in the first phase of the project;
(d) whether there is any proposal to cover all the districts of the country which are facing acute drinking water shortage and if so, the future plan chalked out by the Government in this regard;
(e) whether the Union Government will bear 90% of the total cost and the Panchayat concerned will bear the remaining 10% and if so, the details thereof; and
(f) whether it is also true that it will be extended to all 115 backward districts identified by NITI Aayog and if so, the details thereof?

ANSWER

MINISTER OF STATE FOR DRINKING WATER AND SANITATION
(SHRI RAMESH CHANDAPPA JIGAJINAGI)

(a)to (d)& (f)Swajal was launched as a pilot project in six States namely Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh. It is now extended to all the 117 aspirational districts identified by NITI Aayog spread across 28 States in the country.Swajal plan will be implemented through public participation / cooperation at the level of Gram Panchayats (GPs) in Aspirational Districts across the country.The funding pattern ofSwajal is as under:

North Eastern States and Himalayan States: 81:09:10 
(Centre: State: Gram Panchayat)
Other States : 45:45:10 
(Centre: State: Gram Panchayat)

As of now, NITI Aayog has identified 117 aspirational districts for the implementation of Swajal plan. This Ministry provides technical and financial assistance to State Government under centrally sponsored National Rural Drinking Water Programme (NRDWP) for providing safe drinking water in rural areas of all districts in the country. States can focus under NRDWP to ameliorate the conditions in the districts which are facing acute drinking water shortage.

(e) For execution of schemes, Union government will bear 81% and 45% of the total cost in case of North Eastern and Himalayan states and other states respectively. State Governments will bear 9% and 45% of the execution cost respectively. Gram Panchayat will bear remaining 10% of the cost.

Source: Loksabha

PDF/WORD (Hindi)                                              PDF/WORD (English)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the desired scheme to know the detailed information of the scheme
किसी भी योजना की विस्‍तृत जानकारी हेतु संबंध्‍ाित योजना पर क्लिक करें 
pm-awas-yojana pmay-gramin pmay-apply-online sukanya-samriddhi-yojana
digital-india parliamentray-question pmay-npv-subsidy-calculator success-story
faq mann-ki-bat pmjdy atal-pension-yojana
pm-fasal-bima-yojana pmkvy pmegp gold-monetization-scheme
startup-india standup-india mudra-yojana smart-cities-mission