All about Pradhan Mantri yojana and other government schemes in India.

Nagar Van-Udyan Yojana: Starred Question in Loksabha

Nagar Van-Udyan Yojana

(a) the details of the funds sanctioned, allocated and utilized under ‘Nagar Van-Udyan Yojana’ so far, State/UT-wise; and
(b) the details of the targets fixed and achievements made so far in this regard?

GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT, FORESTS AND CLIMATE CHANGE

LOK SABHA

STARRED QUESTION NO: 46                                              ANSWERED ON: 20.07.2018

Nagar Van-Udyan Yojana

SUNIL KUMAR MONDAL

Will the Minister of ENVIRONMENT, FORESTS AND CLIMATE CHANGE be pleased to state:-

(a) the details of the funds sanctioned, allocated and utilized under ‘Nagar Van-Udyan Yojana’ so far, State/UT-wise; and
(b) the details of the targets fixed and achievements made so far in this regard?

ANSWER

MINISTER FOR ENVIRONMENT, FOREST AND CLIMATE CHANGE 
(DR. HARSH VARDHAN)

(a) & (b) A statement is laid on the Table of the House.

***

Statement referred to in reply to parts (a) & (b) of Lok Sabha Starred Question No. 46 by Shri Sunil Kumar Mondal due for reply on 20.07.2018

(a) The Nagar Van-Udyan Yojana has been approved by the National CAMPA Advisory Council (NCAC) from the Compensatory Afforestation Fund managed by the Ad-hoc CAMPA. The forest area of 20 ha to 100 ha within the city limits are covered and financial assistance at the rate of Rs.2 lakhs per ha upto 100 ha are provided. 80% of the fund is provided by NCAC and the remaining 20% is provided by the State Government. The fund sanctioned and released under the scheme till date is given in Annexure-A.

(b) No target for Nagar Van-Udyan Yojana for any State has been fixed. However, on a pilot basis, out of the proposals as submitted by a State Government under this scheme, upto five projects are approved and fund released accordingly as given in Annexure-A.

***
Source: Loksabha

PDF/WORD (Hindi)                                                     PDF/WORD (English)


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We are not the official website and are not linked to any Government or Ministry. All the posts published here are for information purpose only. Please do not treat as official website and please don't disclose any personal information here.

Copyright © 2015 Prime Minister's Schemes प्रधानमंत्री योजना. All rights reserved.

Categories

Copyright © Prime Minister's Schemes प्रधानमंत्री योजना | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com